Name: Dr. Md. Shamsul Arefin
Permanent Address: Vill. + P.O : Boilor, Upazila: Trishal, District: Mymensingh
Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Law, University of Dhaka, Masters of Economics with Honours, University of Dhaka, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Jahangir Nagar University, Bangladesh.
Cadre & Batch: BCS Administration, 1984 Batch.
Joining Date: 21 January, 1986
Service Details: (1986 – at Present)
- Assistant Commissioner & Magistrate, Deputy Commissioner’s office, Joypurhat.
- Senior Assistant Secretary, Cabinet Division.
- Senior Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Public Administration.
- Senior Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Women & Children Affairs.
- Hajj Officer (consulate office of Bangladesh Mission in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Senior Assistant Secretary, President Office, Bangladesh.
- Secretary, Dhaka Water Supply & Sewerage Authority, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Director, Prime Minister's Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Additional Secretary, Govt. of the People Republic of Bangladesh.
Current Position: Director General, Anti Corruption Commission, Bangladesh.
Training (In country): Participated 13 training courses at different Training Institutes including the foundation training at Bangladesh Public Administration Training Center (BPATC).
Training (In Aboard): Participated training courses in different countries of the world including Thailand, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Hongkong and Australia.
Seminar/Workshop (In Country and Aboard): Participated many national and international Seminar/Workshop in country and aboard including China, Japan, USA and Jeveva.
Writer: Writes books on “Ain o Bidi”, “Prashashan Bidi”, “Paribarik Bidi”, “Shikka Prathistan Bidi” etc.